Top 10 Vacation Spots in the Caribbeanadmin
Top 10 Vacation Spots in the Caribbean
Yeh – you can say that with lots of places with typical qualities it makes listing the top 10 vacation spots very hard.
Caribbean vacation rentals are popular dream of many in US and Europe. Over the Caribbean sea along the coast, you’ve many vacation stops . This sub-region is part of North America and holds 7,000 islands big and small.
Islands are ideal places of getaway to enjoy resorts, beaches, sea breeze and fun all the way in a care-free environment.
While on vacation you can indulge in many activities such as – cruising, sun-bathing, sailing, diving, snorkeling, hiking, golfing etc. during daytime. Nights are reserved for making different types of fun, with fine dining, drinking and dancing till you hit the sack.
All the above enjoyments are waiting for you in these Caribbean Islands.
Here some of the most popular Vacation destinations,with brief intro about each.
This is just to paint an outside caricature, leaving the options wide open for you, to select places you like the most for a happy, pleasant and hassle-free Vacation stay.
1. Jamaica : Much to do in Jamaica. Virtually there is no limit for enjoyment from sleeping on the beach to hiking the mountains, or exploring the under-water worlds or just playing Golf. Seven Miles Beach, Blue Mountain National Park, Dunn’s River Falls & Park, Blue Lagoon, and Montego Bay Golf Courses are the selected picks.
2. Bahamas : Relax here. You’ve Cable Beach, Dolphin Experience, Port Lucaya Marketplace, Junkanoo Nightlife, Cabbage Beach and Lucayan National Park etc. that will eat-up your entire vacation period in entertainment. Get rejuvenated in the Bahamas.
3. Cayman Islands : Very popular in Caribbean, this bunch of islands are ideal vacation destinations for fun making. Mastic Trail, Stingray City, Eden Rock and Devils Grotto, Bloody Bay Marine Park, Captain Keith Tibbetts Wreck, Beach Turtle Farm and Hell ( real sight-seeing place) will ask for your time more.
4. Barbados : You can enjoy real Caribbean luxuries of palatial resorts, beaches, golf courses, beautiful scenery and a lot more here. Attend horse races, enjoy Mount Gay Rum, and dance for Calypso tunes or surf at Soup Bowl – choice is yours.
5. Bermuda : Sophisticated vacation stay that needs a bulky wallet for this British Commonwealth bunch of islands – Bermuda. Enjoy here all your dream-luxuries of dining, cricket match, golfing and spending your time the British style.
6. British Virgin Islands : An epitome of Royal British luxury in Caribbean style, where you can pleasantly enjoy your vacation real “posh”. The Baths and Cane Garden Bay are notorious here, for spending time and money lavishly.
7. Puerto Rico : Accessible easily from U.S., this island is vacation paradise that provides enough opportunities for vacation sports, adventures, historical research and white sandy beaches in plenty, including Carolina Beach and Mosquito Bay.
8. St.Martin – St. Maarten: Budget-friendly place needed? Then pick this place that holds beautiful beaches, dining, dancing, nightlife and making merry.
9. St. Kitts & Nevis : Fun in the Sun and other activities at Oualie or Frigate Bay will be highlights here.
10. U.S. Virgin Islands : A destination for fun loving vacation all through the year, especially during April, to enjoy the Carnival Season.
Are you now ready? Get set and go to Caribbean Islands for your next vacation.
— VR Experts (@VRPExperts) April 10, 2017
Post by Angella Grey, the marketing manager at The Vacation Rentals Experts – an online and offline digital marketing strategy that creates marketing solutions for vacation rentals, holiday homes and brands.
Joint us on twitter, follow our LinkedIn company page to learn more and get great tips on market strategy and solutions for your holiday properties.